Welcome to Kings Boxing Gym
Kings Boxing Gym is a state of the art boxing and fitness facility located on the border of Cannington and Beckenham. Known for its incredible morale boosting environment, our classes are perfect for young to middle age men and women wanting to better their fitness, confidence and most importantly themselves. Our gym motto and promise to our members is to look and feel like champions, no matter who they may be - and to carry this with them throughout life.
We pride ourselves on providing an atmosphere and experience which will ensure you push yourself to new boundaries with every visit, all whilst being fun, safe and most importantly, suited to your goal.
At Kings, we center our training around the Kings of sports - boxing. We are certain it is the workout of choice for anyone and any fitness goal, and when it comes to doing it right, we are the best in the business.
Our gym offers world class facilities, coaching services and equipment, as well as classes in Boxing For Fitness, Skills and Competition Boxing for those interested. Our facility is suitable for corporate team building activities and events, as well as private personal training sessions.
We have more technique for the beginner boxer, more fun for the fitness boxer, more conditioning & skill for the serious boxer and more weights for the strength trainer.
Our instructors will ensure you get a quality experience in a safe, fun and friendly environment, no matter what your fitness goals are.
Contact us today to get started!
Olympian Haider Ali Hazara
- Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist
- Asian Boxing Championship Gold Medal (Best Boxer)
- Junior Asian Champion
- Asian Games Bronze Medal
- SAF Games Nepal Gold Medallist
- Imam Khumani Boxing Tournament Iran Gold Medal 1999
- 1st Greenhill Boxing Tournament Gold Medal
- 2nd Greenhill Boxing Tournament Gold Medal
- King Cup Boxing Bronze Medal
- President Cup Boxing Bronze Medal
- Asian Olympic qualifying round for Sydney Olympic games Australia 2000 Gold Medal
- Turn Pro in 2003 with Frank Warren UK
- IQ level 3 Fitness Instructor
- Qualified England Boxing Coach
(Accredited Excercise Physiologist)
Shara Kinney has come on board as our in-house Accredited Excercise Physiologist.
She specialises in:
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention
- Pain Management
- Post-natal excercise
- Seniors health and fitness
- Personal training
- Sport Specific Strength and Conditioning
- Osteoporosis Management
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Weight Loss
- Dance Strength and Fitness
Immediately available for private and group bookings.